Ballagh may refer to:
- Ballagh, Tipperary a village in Co. Tipperary
- Ballagh, Kilcumreragh, a townland in Kilcumreragh civil parish, barony of Moycashel, County Westmeath
- Ballagh, Mullingar, a townland in Mullingar civil parish, barony of Moyashel and Maheradermon County Westmeath
- The Ballagh, a village in County Wexford
- Faugh-a-Ballagh, a Thoroughbred race horse
- Faugh A Ballagh, a battle cry of Irish origin
- Oulart the Ballagh, a Gaelic Athletic Association club in County Wexford
- Robert Ballagh (born 1943), an Irish artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballagh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.