|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
As recorded in Census of India 2011, Bhilwara district came into existence in 1949, which constituted with Banera & Badnor chief ship of Mewar State and merger of Mandalgarh & Shahpura Thikana.
It was built in 1750. There is also a Krishna temple, Charbujha temple, Jhalra mahadev temple, Kavarbavaji temple, Hanuman temple, Veer Tejaji temple and many more. The landline code is 01487.
The town has a Government Upper Primary School and a Community Health Center.
- "Administration - Bhilwara". District Administration Bhilwara. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- Rajasthan [district Gazetteers].: Bhilwara. Government Central Press. 1975. p. 44.
- "79 fall ill after eating mid-day meal in Rajasthan". Daily News and Analysis. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- "157 - Banera Assembly Constituency - (Partywise Comparison Since 1977)". Election Commission of India. Retrieved 23 May 2014.
- "Delimitation of Parliamentary and Assembly Constituencies Order, 2008" (pdf). Election Commission of India. p. 363. Retrieved 23 May 2014.