Banks High School
|Banks High School|
450 S Main Street
|School district||Banks School District|
|Number of students||402 (2016-17)|
|Color(s)||Blue, white, and gold |
|Athletics conference||OSAA Cowapa League 4A-1|
|Website||Banks HS website|
•2018 4a Oregon State Football Champions. 31-20 win over Seaside at Hillsboro Stadium. (11-1 overall Record). Head Coach - Cole W. Linehan Assistant Coaches - Steve Lyda, Jason Tufts, Chad Delaney, Dane Ebanez, Wymon Smith, Kurt Victor, Chad Graham.
•In 2019, the Banks Braves Baseball team beat Henley High School (Klamath Falls, Oregon) in the State championship. They became the 2nd school in over a century to win the football state championship, basketball state championship, and the baseball state championship in the same year.
- "Banks High School". Oregon School Activities Association. Retrieved 2013-11-10.
- "Oregon School Directory 2009-2010" (PDF). Oregon Department of Education. p. 117. Archived from the original (PDF) on 7 October 2009. Retrieved 2009-09-04. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Banks High School". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- "WPA Funds For Project on Kruger Road Likely". The Oregonian. February 23, 1936. p. 8.
- "State releases high school graduation rates". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- "Oregon dropout rates for 2008". The Oregonian. 2009-06-30. Retrieved 2009-07-01.
- Collins, Cliff (November 2003). "Profiles in the Law: An Eye for Public Service". Oregon State Bar Bulletin. Oregon State Bar.
- Smith, Taylor (June 27, 2014). "Buxton native and Wall Street Journal columnist Kimberley Strassel wins Bradley Prize". The Oregonian. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
|This Oregon school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|