From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bannerman is a name of Scottish origin (see Clan Bannerman) and may refer to
- Bannerman, Edmonton, a neighbourhood in Edmonton, Canada
- United States
- Bannerman, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Bannerman's Castle, an abandoned arms depot on the Hudson River in New York
- The carrier of a military unit's Colours, standards and guidons, or other banners
- Bannerman (surname)
- Bannerman, a San Francisco based, technology enabled, security guard company.
- Bannerman (samurai), a Hatamoto, a direct vassal of the Tokugawa shogunate in Japan
- A man who belonged to the Eight Banners of the Qing Dynasty
- An alternative name of Manchu people
- The surname of some key characters in the Stephen King novel The Dead Zone and related works
- The Banner Man, a 1971 single by Blue Mink, charting at #3 in the United Kingdom
- Bannerman, a track on Squint (album), by Steve Taylor
- Clan Bannerman
- Bannerman baronets
- Bannerman Clarke
- Pollepel Island (also Bannerman Island), site of Bannerman's Castle
- Delta and the Bannermen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bannerman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.