Jump to navigation Jump to search
Banos or Baños (Spanish: baths) may refer to:
- Banos, Landes, a commune in the Landes department of France
- Baños de Agua Santa, a city and popular tourist destination in Tungurahua Province, Ecuador
- Baños Canton, Ecuador, of which Baños de Agua Santa is the capital
- Baños District, Peru
- Baños, Azuay, a suburb of Cuenca, Ecuador
- Los Baños, Laguna, a municipality known, among other things, for its hot spring resorts in the Laguna province of the Philippines.
- See also
- Baños de Ebro
- Baños de la Encina
- Baños de Molgas
- Baños de Montemayor
- Baños de Tajo
- Baños de Valdearados
- Battle of Puerto de Baños
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.