Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baram may refer to
- Baram River
- Baram language
- Baram District, a district of Sarawak, Borneo
- Baram (federal constituency), represented in the Dewan Rakyat
- Baram, Meerut a village in India
- Baram Seh, a village in Iran
- Baram Dam
- Baram tteok, a Korean dessert
- Baram, a name for the Sacred fig
- Nexus: The Kingdom of the Winds, the US version of the Korean game 바람의 나라 (Baramue Nara or simply Baram)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.