From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barbarigo is the name of surname of several notable individuals, as well as the name of two submarines.
- Barbarigo family, a noble family of the Republic of Venice
- Marco Barbarigo (1413-1486), Doge of Venice from 1485-1486
- Agostino Barbarigo (1420-1501), Doge of Venice from 1486-1501, brother of Marco Barbarigo
- Saint Gregory Barbarigo (1625-1697), Cardinal of Padua
- Giovanni Francesco Barbarigo (1658-1730), Italian Cardinal, nephew of Gregory Barbarigo
- Italian submarine Agostino Barbarigo, launched in 1918
- Italian submarine Barbarigo, launched 1938; sunk 1943
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbarigo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.