Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barbarism, barbarity, or barbarous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbarism, barbarity, or barbarous may refer to:
- Barbarism (linguistics), a non-standard word, expression, or pronunciation
- Any society construed as barbarian
- Museum of Barbarism, a museum in Northern Cyprus
- Abuse (disambiguation)
- Barbarous name, a meaningless or seemingly meaningless word used in magic rituals
- Socialism or Barbarism, a 2001 book about globalism by István Mészáros
- War crime, an act that constitutes a serious violation of the law of war
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbarism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.