From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barceló is a Spanish and Catalan surname.
Barceló may also refer to:
- Barceló (rum), a Dominican rum distillery
- Barceló Hotels, a multinational resort chain
- Barcelo (grape), a Portuguese wine grape
- USS Barcelo (IX-199), an auxiliary ship of the United States Navy
- USS Barcelo (YT-105), a yard tug of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barceló.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.