Baretrees, Greater Manchester
Baretrees (or Bare Trees) is a residential area of Chadderton in the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham, in Greater Manchester, England. It takes its name from a former hamlet in the north east of the town in what is now the Laburnum Avenue area. 
A local primary school, Bare Trees, bears the locality's name on nearby Holly Grove.
Bare Trees also has an active residents association.
Baretreees is served by bus service 159 operated by Manchester Community Transport, providing links to Oldham town centre via Boundary Park and to Middleton via Chadderton town centre, Woodhouses, Failsworth and New Moston.
- "the online repository of historic maps - maps page". Old-Maps. Retrieved 2013-06-29.
- "Home Page :: Bare Trees Primary School, Chadderton, Oldham". Baretrees-pri.oldham.sch.uk. Retrieved 2013-06-29.
- http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/sites/bare-trees-tenants-residents-association/intro |Retrieved 27 October 2016
- Marlow, Joyce (1969), The Peterloo Massacre, Rapp & Whiting, ISBN 0-85391-122-3
- http://www.manct.org/mct-awarded-new-bus-services/%7C MCT Bus Services - retrieved 21 July 2013