From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barlovento (Spanish for "windward") may refer to:
- Barlovento, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, a municipality in the northern part of the island of La Palma in the Province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Barlovento, Venezuela, a sub-region in the central part of Venezuela in the state of Miranda
- "Barlovento" (song), a popular Venezuelan merengue
- Barlovento (harvestman), a genus of harvestman (Agoristenidae)
- Barlavento (disambiguation), a Portuguese spelling
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barlovento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.