Beda has been showing nationally and internationally. He has participated in many group shows in Poland, Germany, Spain, United States, United Kingdom and Colombia. He had his solo exhibitions in Poland, United Kingdom, Spain and Colombia and forthcoming in United States. He is also a founder of Execute Magazine.
Beda was selected for the 2012 Catlin Art Guide as one of the promising emerging artists in the UK. In 2012, Beda was short-listed for Saatchi New Sensations, and won the esteemed Towry Award for the Best of North of England as well as a six-month scholarship to Dresden Academy of Fine Arts.
Beda had solo exhibitions at Galeria Liebre, Spain (2013), BAC Gallery, Colombia (2015), Jackson-Teed, England (2016), and received a fellowship from Fondazione per l'Arte in Rome, Italy in 2016.
Bartosz Beda relocated to Manchester, England in 2008. After graduating with a MA in Fine Art in 2012 from Manchester Metropolitan University, he was awarded wirh a six-month scholarship to the Dresden Academy of Fine Arts.
- "Find out why Polish artist Bartosz Beda is feeling good about things, especially 1920s' bikini lengths, at New School House Gallery show in Yorkhib". York Press. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "From Poland and England, Bartosz Beda is an artist on the rise". Spokesman.com. 30 June 2016.
- Alysen, Boston. "Moscow painter quietly creates internationally-recognized art". Moscow-Pullman Daily News. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Luccetta, Kristi. "FIRST FRIDAY: BARTOSZ BEDA". The Inlander. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "ART, LIFE AND AN ARTIST". BuzzFeed. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Execute Magazine - Platform for Artists and Creative". The Drum. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- Kolleve, Julia. "How to Invest in Art Degree Shows". Guardian. Retrieved 20 May 2017.
- Overstreet, Audrey. "From Poland to England Bartosz Beda is an artist on the rise". Spokesman Review. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "HfBK Dresden | Details". hfbk-dresden.de (in German). Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "FpA Fellowship 2016 Eventi Fondazione per l'Arte Ente No Profit per la Divulgazione e la Promozione dell'Arte". Fondazione per l'Arte. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- Butler, Katie (19 July 2015). "Manchester: The most inspirational city in the world, says Polish artist who's made it his home". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Graduate artist celebrates first US solo show". Manchester Metropolitan University. Retrieved 11 April 2018.