Baruch A. Brody (1943-2018) was an American bioethicist who was among the first scholars in the field of applied ethics to write about abortion in the era following Roe v. Wade. He was Leon Jaworski professor of biomedical ethics and former Director of the Center for Ethics, Medicine and Public Issues at The Baylor College of Medicine and Andrew Mellow professor of Humanities in the Department of Philosophy at Rice University.
- Identity and Essence (Princeton, 1980).
- Life and Death Decision Making (Oxford University Press, 1987).
- Ethical Issues in Drug Testing Approval and Pricing (Oxford University Press, 1994)
- The Ethics of Biomedical Research (Oxford University Press, 1998)
- Taking Issue (Georgetown, 2005)
|This biography of an academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|