Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baseball in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baseball is a bat-and-ball sport played between two teams, usually of 25 players each.
Baseball may also refer to:
Sports and games
- Baseball (ball), the ball used in baseball
- British baseball, game played in a few parts of Britain
- Vintage base ball, a sport using 19th-century baseball rules
- Baseball (1971 video game), a mainframe computer game
- Baseball (1977 video game), a video game for RCA Studio II
- Baseball (Intellivision video game), from 1980
- Baseball (1983 video game), a 1983 video game by Nintendo
- Home Run (video game) or Baseball, a 1978 game for the Atari 2600
- Baseball (card game), a card game published by Ed-U-Cards, simulating the sport
- Baseball (drinking game), a game using ping-pong balls and cups of beer
- Baseball, a variation of stud poker
- Baseball (band), an independent band from Melbourne, Australia
- The Baseballs, a German rockabilly band
- Baseball: An Album by Sayanything, a 2001 album by Say Anything
- "Baseball", a song by Milkshake
- Baseball (TV series), a 1994 documentary series by Ken Burns
- Baseball (bomb), an unsuccessful type of bouncing bomb, intended for use by Royal Navy attack boats in place of torpedoes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baseball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.