Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up basketball or basketballs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basketball is a sport in which a ball is bounced and thrown through a hoop.
Basketball may also refer to:
- Basketball (ball), the ball used in the sport
- Basketball (1974 video game), a game by Taito
- Basketball (1978 video game), a game for the Atari 2600
- Basketball (1980 video game), a game for the Intellivision system
Television and film
- "Basketball" (The Office), an episode of the U.S. version of The Office
- "Basketball", an episode of the television series Teletubbies
- BASEketball, a 1998 comedy American film
- "Basketball" (song), a song by Kurtis Blow, notably covered by Lil' Bow Wow
- Basketball, a minor musical side project of Adam Young, Andy Johnson, and Anthony Johnson
- "Basketball", a successor project to the U.S. government's Total Information Awareness surveillance program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basketball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.