From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bassein may refer to :
- in India
- Vasai, a city in Maharashtra state, India; known as Bassein during Portuguese rule.
- Bassein Fort, a colonial fort in Vasai, built by the Portuguese.
- in Burma (Myanmar)
- Pathein, the capital city of Ayeyarwady Division, Myanmar; formerly known as Bassein,
- under both names also a suffragan Roman Catholic diocese.
- Bassein River (see Pathein River), a distributary of the Yangon River in Burma.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bassein.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.