From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bast in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bast may refer to Bast, or Bastet, a goddess in ancient Egyptian mythology.
Bast may also refer to:
- Bast (Marvel Comics), Marvel Comics depiction of the goddess
- Bast, The Sandman (Vertigo) depiction of the goddess
- Moradmin Bast, an Imperial officer from Star Wars
- Sharess, also known as Bast, the deity and leader of a beast cult in the Forgotten Realms fictional universe
- Bast Castle, Darth Vader's stronghold located on the planet Vjun in the Star Wars fictional universe
- Bast, the mysterious assistant and student of main character Kvothe, in Patrick Rothfuss's Kingkiller Chronicle series
- Bast, Sadie Kane's "guardian goddess" from The Kane Chronicles, Rick Riordan's depiction of the goddess in the modern world
In other uses
- Bast, Afghanistan
- Bast, Iran, a village in Bushehr Province, Iran
- Bast, alternate name of Basut (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Bast-e Faryab, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bast-e Kheyrabad, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Bast fibre, a type of plant fiber
- Bundesanstalt fuer Strassenwesen [German for Federal institution for road (traffic and engineering) issues], or BASt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.