Jump to navigation Jump to search
Batuk may refer to:
- Batuk Vora, Indian journalist
- Birkan Batuk, Turkish basketball player
- Another spelling of Batuque (music), a music and dance genre from Cape Verde
- British Army Training Unit Kenya, a British Army training unit in Kenya
- Batuk, a musical collective consisting of Spoek Mathambo and others
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.