Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up beaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beaker may refer to:
- Beaker (drinkware), a beverage container
- Beaker (glassware), or "laboratory beaker", a glass object used for holding fluids and chemicals in a laboratory setting
- Beaker (archaeology), a prehistoric drinking vessel
- Beaker culture, the archaeological culture often called the Beaker people
- Beaker (musician), Contemporary Christian Music songwriter, musician, and Rich Mullins collaborator
- Beaker (Muppet), the hapless assistant of Dr. Bunsen Honeydew on The Muppet Show
- Beaker (athletics), fans of the University of kansas basketball team (they don't play football)
- Beaker (web browser), a peer-to-peer browser with tools to create and host websites.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.