From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bean, bean, or bean- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bean is a large seed of several plants in the family Fabaceae, including the seed of the common bean. The word may refer to:
- Bean (name), a surname, forename and nickname
- Bean Cars, an early British car company
- BEAN (charity), a young professional volunteering, charity and social group
- L.L.Bean, an American company offering outdoor gear and apparel
- Bean (computing), an alternative way to reference JavaBeans
- JavaBeans, reusable software components used in Java programming
- Enterprise JavaBeans, server software for modular construction of enterprise software
- NetBeans, an integrated development environment (IDE) for developing primarily with Java, but also with other languages, in particular PHP, C/C++, and HTML5
- Spring beans, using the Spring Framework, an application framework for Java
- Bean (word processor), a free program for Mac OS X
- Bean, Kent, a village in north Kent in England
- Bean, California, a former settlement in California, United States
- Bean Lake (Cottonwood County, Minnesota)
- Bean Lake (Missouri)
- Bean River, a river in New Hampshire, United States
- Mr. Bean, a British television character and series (1990–1995)
- Bean (film), a 1997 film, starring Rowan Atkinson and based on the television character and series
- Beans, nickname of the fictional character Bernard Aranguren portrayed by Steven Anthony Lawrence in the US TV series Even Stevens
- Beans (band), an Italian pop musical group
- Beans (rapper), an American rapper
- "The Bean", common nickname of Cloud Gate, sculpture in Chicago's Millennium Park
- "The Bean", a nickname for Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., short for "Beantown"
- Bean (Ender's Game), a character in Ender's Game and the major character in the Ender's Shadow series
- Been (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Bean
- All pages beginning with "Bean"
- Wikipedia:Beans, an essay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.