From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Danny Wilson|
|Released||July 17, 1989|
|Producer||Danny Wilson, Allan McGlone, Fred De Faye|
|Danny Wilson chronology|
Bebop Moptop was the second album from Scottish pop group Danny Wilson.
All tracks composed by Gary Clark; except where indicated
- "Imaginary Girl"
- "The Second Summer of Love"
- "I Can't Wait" (Ged Grimes, Kit Clark)
- "If You Really Love Me (Let Me Go)"
- "If Everything You Said Was True"
- "I Was Wrong"
- "Charlie Boy"
- "Never Gonna Be the Same"
- "Desert Hearts" (Gary Clark, Ali Thomson)
- "N.Y.C. Shanty" (Kit Clark)
- "Goodbye Shanty Town"
- "The Ballad of Me and Shirley Maclaine"
- Gary Clark
- Ged Grimes
- Kit Clark
- Christopher Marra - rhythm guitar, pedal steel, harmonica, tuba
- Brian McDermott, David Palmer - drums
- Frank Rossiter, Gary Thomson - horns on "The Ballad of Me and Shirley Maclaine"
- Ali Thomson - background vocals on "Desert Hearts"
|This 1980s pop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|