From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up becc in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Becc or BECC may refer to:
- Becc., botanical author abbreviation for Odoardo Beccari
- Border Environment Cooperation Commission of Mexico
- British Estonian Chamber of Commerce
People named Becc
- Bécc Bairrche mac Blathmaic (died 718), a king of Ulaid in Ireland
- Bécc mac Airemóin (died 893), a king of Ulaid in Ireland
- Crónán Becc, an 8th-century Abbot of Clonmacnoise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Becc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.