Portland Historic Landmark
The building's exterior in 2018
|Location||520–538 SW 6th Avenue
|Area||0.2 acres (0.081 ha)|
|Architect||George A. Schonewald, Albert E. Doyle|
|Architectural style||Late 19th and Early 20th Century American Movements, Commercial Style|
|NRHP reference #||89000066|
|Added to NRHP||February 23, 1989|
The Cascade Building (formerly known as the Bedell Building) is a historic high-rise located at 520–538 SW 6th Avenue in Downtown Portland, Oregon. It was built in 1925 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on February 23, 1989.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Portland Historic Landmarks Commission (July 2010), Historic Landmarks -- Portland, Oregon (XLS), retrieved October 28, 2013.
- "Oregon National Register List" (PDF). Oregon Parks and Recreation Department. June 8, 2011. p. 30. Retrieved March 19, 2018.
- John M. Tess (August 1988). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory/Nomination: Bedell Building" (pdf). National Park Service.
- Media related to Cascade Building at Wikimedia Commons
|This Oregon-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|