Behavior change can refer to any transformation or modification of human behavior.
It may also refer to:
- Behavior change (public health), a broad range of activities and approaches which focus on the individual, community, and environmental influences on behavior
- Behavior change (individual), a rapid and involuntary change of behavior sometimes associated with a mental disorder or a side effect of medication
- Behavioral change theories
- Behavior change communication
- Behavior change methods
- Behavioral Change Stairway Model, a law enforcement technique in crisis negotiation