From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Behavior change can refer to any transformation or modification of human behavior.
It may also refer to:
- Behavior change (public health), a broad range of activities and approaches which focus on the individual, community, and environmental influences on behavior
- Behavior change, a rapid and involuntary change of behavior associated with a mental disorder
- Behavioral change theories
- Behavior change communication
- Behavior change methods
- Behavior modification
- Behavior management
- Behavioral cusp
- Persuasive technology
- Health coaching
- Health action process approach
- Barrier analysis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Behavior change.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.