Jump to navigation Jump to search
Behavior change can refer to any transformation or modification of human behavior.
It may also refer to:
- Behavior change (public health), a broad range of activities and approaches which focus on the individual, community, and environmental influences on behavior
- Behavior change (individual), a rapid and involuntary change of behavior sometimes associated with a mental disorder or a side effect of medication
- Behavioral change theories
- Behavior change communication
- Behavior change methods
- Behavioral Change Stairway Model, a law enforcement technique in crisis negotiation
- Behavior modification
- Behavior management
- Behavioral cusp
- Persuasive technology
- Health coaching
- Health action process approach
- Barrier analysis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Behavior change.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.