From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Beirut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Beirut is the capital city of Lebanon.
Beirut, Beyrut or Bayrut may also refer to:
- Greater Beirut, an urban agglomeration comprising the city of Beirut and the adjacent municipalities
- Beirut Governorate, a Lebanese governorate
- Beyrut, Iran, a village in Iran
- Beirut (band), an indie band which originated in New Mexico
- Beirut (drinking game), a drinking game
- Beirut (art space), an art space in Egypt
- Bayreuth, a town in Germany
- West Beirut (film), a 1998 Lebanese drama film directed by Ziad Doueiri
- Bierut, a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Biuret test, a chemical test for protein
- Beyrouth Après Rasage, a film by Hani Tamba
- Beyrout meteorite of 1921, which fell in Beirut, Lebanon; See Meteorite falls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beirut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.