From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Belaya)
Bely (masculine), Belaya (feminine), or Beloye (neuter) may refer to:
- Bely (surname) (or Belaya), Russian last name
- Bely Island, an island in the Kara Sea, a part of Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous Okrug, Russia
- Bely, Belarus, a town in Belarus
- Bely Urban Settlement, an administrative division and a municipal formation which the town of Bely in Belsky District of Tver Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Bely, Russia (Belaya, Beloye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Bely (volcano), a volcano in Russia
- Belaya River, several rivers in Russia
- Belaya (air base), an air base in Irkutsk Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bely.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.