Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up belief in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Belief is a psychological state in which an individual holds a proposition or premise to be true.
Belief may also refer to:
- Religious belief, a belief regarding the supernatural, sacred, or divine
- Belief (sociology), an element of performance, in Erving Goffman's dramaturgical sociology
- "Belief" (short story), a story by Isaac Asimov from the collection Through a Glass, Clearly
- Belief (album), a 1989 album by Nitzer Ebb
- Belief, a 1996 album by Leon Parker
- "Belief" (song), a 2006 song by John Mayer
- "Belief", a song by Gavin DeGraw from his 2003 album Chariot
- Believe (disambiguation)
- Believer (disambiguation)
- I Believe (disambiguation)
- Trust (social sciences), reliance on another person or entity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belief.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.