Below the line
Below the line may refer to:
- Below the line (filmmaking), a film's budget excluding actors, producers, director, and writers
- Below the line (advertising), an advertising strategy
- Below the line (accounting), a term in accountancy
- A type of contract bridge scoring
- The group voting ticket option in Australian elections
- Below the Line, a novel by Scott Albert and John McFetridge
- The area under a blog post that has the comments left by readers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Below the line.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.