|Founded||January 31, 1947|
|Hiroshi Suzuki (president & director)|
|¥ 6,982 million (March 2012)|
|Total assets||¥ 7,068 million (March 2012)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Beltecno India Private Limited|
Beltecno Corporation (株式会社ベルテクノ) is a Japanese company based in Naka-ku, Nagoya that manufactures stainless steel products. It also manufactures kitchen equipment, bathroom fixtures, housing facility equipment, construction equipment and dyeing machines. The company was founded in 1947.
History and timeline
In 1947, Suzuki-Shoten was established for manufacturing dyeing machines. Ten years later in 1957 Suzuki Seisakusho Co. Ltd was established with the aim of manufacturing and selling dyeing machines.
Then in 1960 Tokai Sink Co. Ltd was set up for the purpose of manufacturing and selling housing equipment. And in 1966 Tokai Sink Sales Co. Ltd was incorporated for the purpose of selling housing equipment.
When Suzuki Seisakusho Co. Ltd. merged with Tokai Sinku Co. Ltd and Tokai Sink Sales Co. Ltd in 1990, it changed its company name to Beltecno Co. Ltd.
Nearly ten years later the Beltecno Headquarter, Nagoya branch and the Manufacturing Department were certified by the International Quality Management System ISO9001 in 1998/1999. The company also incorporated Beltecno Giken East Co., Ltd. for manufacturing Stainless-Steel Reservoir.
In 2004, the corporation was listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange. And in 2006, the IGC Corporation, a subsidiary of Wood One Co., Ltd., implemented TOB and acquired 96.2% of the shares. Become a consolidated subsidiary of Wood One. It was later de-listed from JASDAQ Securities Exchange in 2007. Before becoming a wholly owned subsidiary of IGC Co., Ltd. through share exchange on March 1st that same year.
On February 1st 2008, a domestic housing equipment business was incorporated into Bell Kitchen Co., Ltd. through the inauguration and Bell Kitchen International Inc. in the United States to Bell Kitchen Co., Ltd. On April 23rd, the IGC Corporation transferred the shares of the company and the company Bell Dyeing to BT Holding Co., Ltd. The Suzuki family now owns all shares. The capital relationship with Wood One disappeared. On July 1st they merged with Bell Dyeing Co., Ltd.
In July 2011, a merger absorbed the separate dyeing machine business to 'Belle Dyeing'.
- Who Owns Whom: Australasia, Asia, Middle East & Africa. Dun & Bradstreet. 2006–2007. pp. 424, 1007, 1110. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- Major Companies of the Far East and Australasia, Volume 2. Graham & Trotman. 1990. pp. 1186, 1295, 1325. ISBN 9781860992612.
- Japan Company Handbook: Second section, Issue 4. Toyo Keizai. 2005. pp. 1332, 1470.
- Stern, Renee (August 14, 2011). "Canyon Creek Cabinet Co. - Makeover Has Canyon Creek Looking Good". Wood & Wood Products.
- Far Eastern Economic Review, Volume 162. Far Eastern Economic Review Limited, 1999 - East Asia. p. 48.
- Textile Asia, Volume 25, Issues 1-6. Business Press, original from the University of California. 1994.
- A.T.A. Journal, Volume 5. Adsale Publishing Company. 1994. p. 79.
- Japan Company Handbook: Second section, Issue 4. Toyo Keizai. 2005.
- "Beltecno Corporation". listofcompanies.co.in. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- Japanese multinationals, facts & figures, Tōyō Keizai Shinpōsha, 2008, p. 1470.
- Million Dollar Directory, Volume 1, Dun & Bradstreet, Incorporated, 2005, p. 502.
- D&B Million Dollar Directory: America's Leading Public & Private Companies, Volume 1, Dun & Bradstreet, Incorporated, 2011, p. 496.