|Hiroshi Suzuki (president & director)|
|¥ 6,982 million (March 2012)|
|Total assets||¥ 7,068 million (March 2012)|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Beltecno India Private Limited|
Beltecno Corporation (株式会社ベルテクノ) is a Japanese company based in Naka-ku, Nagoya that manufactures Stainless Steel products. It also manufactures kitchen equipment, bathroom fixtures, housing facility equipment, construction equipment and dyeing machines. The company was founded in 1947.
- 1947 - Established Suzuki-Shoten for manufacturing dyeing machines.
- 1957 - Suzuki Seisakusho Co. Ltd. was established with the aim of manufacturing and selling dyeing machines.
- 1960 - Established Tokai Sink Co. Ltd. for the purpose of manufacturing and selling housing equipment.
- 1966 - Established Tokai Sink Sales Co. Ltd. for the purpose of selling housing equipment.
- 1990 - Suzuki Seisakusho Co. Ltd. merged Tokai Sinku Co. Ltd. and Tokai Sink Sales Co. Ltd., and changed its company name to Beltecno Co. Ltd.
- 1998/1999 - International Quality Management System ISO9001 was certified to Beltecno Headquarter, Nagoya branch and the Manufacturing Department. Incorporated Beltecno Giken East Co., Ltd. for manufacturing Stainless-Steel Reservoir.
- 2004 - listed on the JASDAQ Securities Exchange.
- 2006 - IGC Corporation, a subsidiary of Wood One Co., Ltd., implemented TOB and acquired 96.2% of the shares. Become a consolidated subsidiary of Wood One.
- 2007 - De-listing JASDAQ Securities Exchange.
- 2007, March 1 - It becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of IGC Co., Ltd. through share exchange.
- 2008, February 1 - Domestic housing equipment business incorporated into Bell Kitchen Co., Ltd. through inauguration and Bell Kitchen International, Inc. in the United States to Bell Kitchen Co., Ltd. in July 2011 Absorption merger), succeeded each dyeing machine business to Belle dyeing.
- 2008, April 23 - IGC Corporation transferred the shares of the company and the company Bell Dyeing to BT Holding Co., Ltd. (Suzuki family owns all shares). The capital relationship with Wood One disappeared.
- 2008, July 1 - merged with Bell Dyeing Co., Ltd.
- 2009 - Incorporated Beltecno India Private Limited. Neemrana plant was constructed in Rajasthan.
- Who Owns Whom: Australasia, Asia, Middle East & Africa. Dun & Bradstreet. 2006–2007. pp. 424, 1007, 1110. Retrieved August 3, 2018.CS1 maint: date format (link)
- Major Companies of the Far East and Australasia, Volume 2. Graham & Trotman. 1990. pp. 1186, 1295, 1325. ISBN 9781860992612.
- Japan Company Handbook: Second section, Issue 4. Toyo Keizai. 2005. pp. 1332, 1470.
- Stern, Renee (August 14, 2011). "Canyon Creek Cabinet Co. - Makeover Has Canyon Creek Looking Good". Wood & Wood Products.
- Far Eastern Economic Review, Volume 162. Far Eastern Economic Review Limited, 1999 - East Asia. p. 48.
- Textile Asia, Volume 25, Issues 1-6. Business Press, original from the University of California. 1994.
- A.T.A. Journal, Volume 5. Adsale Publishing Company. 1994. p. 79.
- Japan Company Handbook: Second section, Issue 4. Toyo Keizai. 2005.
- "Beltecno Corporation". listofcompanies.co.in. Retrieved 2018-08-03.
- Japanese multinationals, facts & figures, Tōyō Keizai Shinpōsha, 2008, p. 1470.
- Million Dollar Directory, Volume 1, Dun & Bradstreet, Incorporated, 2005, p. 502.
- D&B Million Dollar Directory: America's Leading Public & Private Companies, Volume 1, Dun & Bradstreet, Incorporated, 2011, p. 496.
|This article about an industrial corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|