A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (April 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ben Devlin is a British television executive producer. After periods working in journalism including a stint at the British newspaper the Daily Telegraph, he entered television broadcasting and worked for the BBC, Rapido TV, Clive James's Watchmaker Films, Graham Norton's So TV and Visual Voodoo, the entertainment arm of ITN. His credits range from The Generation Game to Eurotrash.
- 100 Greatest Stand-Ups - Channel 4
- Richard Hammond Meets Evel Knievel - BBC Two
- The Million Dollar Mind Reader: Derek Ogilvie - Five
- James Hewitt Under Hypnosis - Five
- The Jules and Lulu Show - ITV
|This biographical article related to British television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|