From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bengali, bengalese, bengali, or Bengalee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bengali or Bengalese may refer to something of, from, or related to:
- Bengal, a region in the north-eastern part of South Asia
- Bangladesh, a sovereign country
- Bengalis, a major ethnic and linguistic group in South Asia
- Bengali language, the Indo-Aryan language native to the Bengal region.
- Bengali alphabet, the script used to write Bengali and a variant of Assamese
- Bengali (Unicode block), a block of Bengali characters in Unicode
- Culture of Bengal, Bengali culture
- Bengali, Nancowry, a village in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India
- Bengali, a fictional character from the animated television show ThunderCats
- Bengal cat, the hybrid cat breed, also called Bengali Cat
- Bangalla, a fictional country in the miniseries The Phantom
- Bengalee (ship)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bengali.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.