|Look up bento in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bento is a single-portion takeout or home-packed meal common in Japanese cuisine.
Bento may also refer to:
- Bento (name), a Portuguese given name or surname
- Bento Gonçalves, Rio Grande do Sul, a town located in the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul
Art, entertainment, and media
- Ben-To, a Japanese light novel, manga and anime series created by Asaura
- Bento, a science fiction fanzine edited by David D. Levine and Kate Yule
Computing and technology
- Bento (database), a database application for Mac OS X made by FileMaker Inc.
- Bento, the former name of an OpenDoc compound document file format
- Bento Note, a laptop-tablet hybrid, aka convertible laptop, in a modular design
- Bento, a project to extend the Second Life skeleton with new bones and attachment points.
- Clube Esportivo Bento Gonçalves, a Brazilian football club
- Esporte Clube São Bento, a Brazilian football club
- Benthopelagic fish, species of fish that inhabit the water just above the seabed
- Benthos, the community of organisms which live on, in, or near the seabed
- Fray Bentos (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bento.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.