|Born||4 April 1910
|Died||20 January 1949
|Years of service||1939–45|
|Unit||1st SS Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler
12th SS Panzer Division Hitler Youth
|Battles/wars||World War II|
|Awards||Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross
Iron Cross 1st Class
Iron Cross 2nd Class
Eastern Front Medal
War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords
War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords
Bernhard Siebken (4 April 1910 — 20 January 1949) was a SS-Obersturmbannführer (lieutenant colonel) in the Waffen-SS who was awarded the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross for his actions on the 17 April 1945, while in command of the 2nd SS Panzer Grenadier Regiment of the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler (LSSAH). Siebken was one of the original members of the Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler.
He took part in the Polish campaign of 1939 and went on to serve on the eastern front. In 1944, Seibken commanded the 2nd Battalion, 26th SS Panzer Grenadier Regiment and later the 25th SS Panzer Grenadier Regiment; both with the 12th SS Panzer Division Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth). On 21 June 1944, he was promoted to the rank of SS-Obersturmbannführer.
Following the end of the war, he was accused of war crimes; while in command of the 2nd Battalion, 26th Panzer Grenadier Regiment. He had been responsible for shooting Canadian prisoners of war. He was found guilty and hanged on the 20 January 1949.
- Margolian, Howard. Conduct Unbecoming, p. 76
- Meyer, Hubert. The 12th SS Volume Two, p. 520
- Fellgiebel, Walther-Peer (2000). Die Träger des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939–1945 – Die Inhaber der höchsten Auszeichnung des Zweiten Weltkrieges aller Wehrmachtteile [The Bearers of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939–1945 — The Owners of the Highest Award of the Second World War of all Wehrmacht Branches] (in German). Friedberg, Germany: Podzun-Pallas. ISBN 978-3-7909-0284-6.
- Krätschmer, Ernst-Günther (1999). Die Ritterkreuzträger der Waffen-SS [The Knight's Cross Bearers of the Waffen-SS]. Coburg, Germany: Nation Europa Verlag. ISBN 978-3-920677-43-9.
- Scherzer, Veit (2007). Die Ritterkreuzträger 1939–1945 Die Inhaber des Ritterkreuzes des Eisernen Kreuzes 1939 von Heer, Luftwaffe, Kriegsmarine, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm sowie mit Deutschland verbündeter Streitkräfte nach den Unterlagen des Bundesarchives [The Knight's Cross Bearers 1939–1945 The Holders of the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross 1939 by Army, Air Force, Navy, Waffen-SS, Volkssturm and Allied Forces with Germany According to the Documents of the Federal Archives] (in German). Jena, Germany: Scherzers Miltaer-Verlag. ISBN 978-3-938845-17-2.