|Born||September 9, 1909|
|Died||July 24, 1986
|Coaching career (HC unless noted)|
|1935–1937||La Salle HS (PA)|
|?–1939||La Salle (assistant)|
|1940–1941||Loyola Marymount (line)|
|1943–1948||La Salle HS (PA)|
|Head coaching record|
Bradley attended La Salle University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, where he played on the football team as a guard under Marty Brill from 1933 to 1934. In 1934, he served as team captain on La Salle's undefeated squad. Bradley graduated from La Salle in 1935.
After college, Bradley served as the head coach at La Salle High School in Philadelphia through 1937. In 1939, he served as an assistant coach at his alma mater, and in April of the following year, he was hired by his former college coach at Loyola Marymount. He worked as the line coach and scout for two seasons. In August 1942, Bradley was promoted to replace Brill as the head coach at Loyola. He led Loyola to a 5–4–1 record.
In March 1943, Bradley resigned his post at Loyola to return as head coach at La Salle High School. In 1949, he joined the coaching staff at Villanova as a line coach. In 1950, he worked as the freshman coach and as a scout for the varsity team.
- Bernie Bradley to Step Up Loyola, Berkeley Daily Gazette, August 24, 1942.
- BRILL NEW LOYOLA COACH; La Salle Football Mentor Will Leave Today for Coast, The New York Times, April 6, 1940.
- La Salle begins the coutdown to the February 27th Hall of Athletes celebration, La Salle University, January 6, 2011.
- Loyola Drills for Lobo Game, The Los Angeles Times, November 18, 1941.
- Bernie Bradley Coaching Records By Year, College Football Data Warehouse, retrieved June 6, 2011.
- Tony Delellis Named Loyola Football Coach, Youngstown Vindicator, March 21, 1943.
- Villanova Line Coach Joins Loyola Staff, The Los Angeles Times, Aug 18, 1949.
- College Football Briefs, Reading Eagle, October 25, 1950.
- DEATHS HERE, Philadelphia Inquirer, July 25, 1986.