From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bert or BERT may refer to:
- Bert (name), commonly an abbreviated forename and sometimes a surname
- Berd, Armenia, also known as Bert
- Bert, Allier, a commune in the French departement of Allier
- Bert, West Virginia
Persons, characters, or animals known as Bert
- Bert (Sesame Street), fictional character on the TV series Sesame Street
- Bert (horse), foaled 1934
- Bert (Mary Poppins), a Cockney chimney sweep in the book series & Disney film Mary Poppins
- Bert the Blue Engine, in The Railway Series books and the spin-off series Thomas and Friends.
- Arry and Bert,two yellow diesels in Thomas and Friends.
- Q*bert, a game whose Macintosh versions were known as Bert
- Bit error rate test, a testing method for digital communication circuits
- Bit error rate tester, a test equipment used for testing the bit error rate of digital communication circuits
- Bert (TV series), a Swedish TV series
- HP Bert, a CPU in certain Hewlett-Packard programmable calculators
- All pages beginning with "Bert"
- Bert diaries, Swedish children's novels, TV series and film
- Birt (disambiguation)
- Burt (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bert.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.