Norberto Juan Ortiz Osborne (born 7 December 1954), better known as Bertín Osborne, is a Spanish vocalist, actor and TV personality. He was born in Madrid, but raised in Puerto de Santa María and later in Jerez de la Frontera. His maternal surname comes from a great-great-great grandfather who immigrated from Exeter, England to Puerto de Santa María, Spain during the late 18th century and founded the Osborne Group wine company.
He is also a businessman known for his entrepreneurships, and a restaurateur.
|1982||Como Un Vagabundo||13|
|1984||Tal Como Soy||2|
|1986||Dos Corazones Y Un Destino||36|
|1988||Vida O Castigo||49||WEA|
|1990||Acuerdate de Mí||–||WEA|
|1993||Quiero Estar Contigo||–||Divucsa|
|2000||Sabor A México||1||Mercury|
|2008||Va Por Ellos[B]||–||Bertín Osborne Intermediaciones|
|2012||A Mi Manera||10||Sony|
|2016||Va Por Ellas||43
|2018||Yo Debí Enamorarme de Tu Madre||5
|Concert Music Entertainment|
|1992||21 Black Jack||–||EMI|
|1998||Todos Sus Singles En Hispavox (1981–1985)||–||RamaLama Music|
|2000||Mayor de Edad||–||EMI|
|2000||Lo Mejor de Bertín Osborne||–||WEA|
|2003||Todo Lo Mejor de Bertín Osborne||–||Divucsa|
|2004||15 de Colección||–||EMI|
|2005||Solo Lo Mejor||–|
|2007||20 Canciones De Oro (Grandes Éxitos)||15|
- A. ^ Motivation is an English-language album that was not released in Spain but appeared in other European territories. The Iperspazio pressing is from Italy.
- B. ^ Va Por Ellos is a fund-raising disc with proceeds benefiting Fundación Padre Garralda. In Spain, the disc was sold exclusively through El Corte Inglés locations.
- Mi casa es la tuya (Bertín as a host and interviewer)
Bertín is also known as an occasional actor. His acting is credited in several TV-novels and fiction TV-series, some of them were South American TV-productions. He has barely participated in film acting, but he is more of an actor when it comes to television series.
Osborne was married to Alejandra "Sandra" Domecq Williams, from 1977 until their divorce in 1991. She died in 2004. The couple had three daughters: Alejandra (b. 1978), Eugenia (b. 1986) and Claudia (b. 1989), as well as a son (Cristian; 1977–1977), who died at less than one year of age.
He remarried, on 10 June 2006, Fabiola Martínez Benavides, from Maracaibo, Venezuela; the couple has two children, Norberto Enrique and Carlos Alberto. Norberto was diagnosed with cerebral palsy, which led Bertin to create the Fundación Bertín Osborne, a non-profit organization devoted to helping children with this diagnosis. Bertin has brought his son to The Institutes for the Achievement of Human Potential (IAHP) for treatment, and has used his foundation to spread the word in Spain about IAHP's work.
- Público (9 August 2017). "La curiosa relación familiar entre Bertín Osborne y Tolkien".
- Sólo Éxitos Año a Año 1959-2002, Fernando Salaverri, Fundación Autor, 2005
- "TOP 100 ALBUMES — SEMANA 47: del 18.11.2016 al 24.11.2016" (in Spanish). Productores de Música de España. Retrieved 1 December 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "El portal de Música" (in Spanish). Productores de Música de España. Retrieved 20 January 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Boletín Oficial del Estado (in Spanish)
- Death of Sandra Domecq Williams (in Spanish)
- Solutions, Tailor Made Web. "Banda Management :: Representación Artística". bandamanagement.com.
- "Bertin Osborne and wife expecting second child". People.
- "Fundación Bertín Osborne".
- Bertín Osborne at IMDb