From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bessemer may refer to:
- Bessemer process, a method of making steel
- Henry Bessemer, (1813-1898), English inventor of the Bessemer process
- SS Bessemer, a Victorian experimental paddle steamer
- Bessemer, Alabama
- Bessemer, Colorado
- Bessemer, Michigan
- Bessemer Township, Michigan
- Bessemer City, North Carolina
- Bessemer, Ohio
- Bessemer, Pennsylvania, disambiguation page for multiple locations
- Bessemer Bend, Wyoming
- Fictitious town in Upstate New York in David Stout's novel The Night of the Ice Storm
- Bessemer Historical Society in Pueblo, Colorado
- Bessemer Trust, a wealth management and investment advisory firm
- Bessemer Venture Partners, a global venture capital and growth equity firm
- Bessemer and Lake Erie Railroad, a major carrier of iron ore to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Lindsay Goldberg & Bessemer, a private equity investment firm associated with Bessemer Securities
- Bessemer was one of the GWR 3031 Class locomotives that were built for and run on the Great Western Railway between 1891 and 1915, formerly named Rougemont before 1898.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bessemer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.