Bethania may refer to:
- Bethania, North Carolina, Moravian Community Established 1759
- Bethania, Queensland, a suburb of Logan City, Queensland, Australia
- Bethany (Israel), a village near Jerusalem
- Betania monastery, in the nation of Georgia
- Bethania Rehabilitation Centre, in Kerala, India
- Bethania, Ceredigion, a hamlet in Wales, home of Tŷ Nant spring water
- Bethania de la Cruz (born 1989), Dominican Republic volleyball player
- Short for Maria Bethânia, a Brazilian singer
- Bethania, Aberdare, a chapel in Wales
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.