Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bev, Bev, BEV, or BeV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bev may refer to:
- Bev (given name), a list of people and fictional characters with the unisex given name
- Bevs, slang for beverages, generally implying beer or other alcoholic drinks
BEV may stand for:
- Battery electric vehicle
- Beam's eye view, an imaging technique used in radiation therapy
- Black English Vernacular, a form of English commonly spoken by some African-Americans in the United States
- Blacksburg Electronic Village
- British Electric Vehicles Ltd, Southport, Lancashire, an early manufacturer of electric road and rail vehicles
- Bundesamt für Eich- und Vermessungswesen, the Austrian agency for national mapping and metronomy
- Billion-electronvolt (BeV), equivalent to the SI term GeV (gigaelectronvolt)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.