From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bev in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bev may refer to:
- The first name Beverly or Beverley can be contracted to the more informal "Bev". Well-known Bevs include:
- Bev, US slang use is growing in Southern states, generally implying someone is at the top of their game, or has their look together. "She was a total Bev."
- Bevs, UK slang for beverages, generally implying beer or other alcoholic drinks
BEV may stand for:
- Battery electric vehicle
- Beam's eye view
- Black English Vernacular, a form of English commonly spoken by some African-Americans in the United States
- Blacksburg Electronic Village
- Blessed Ever-Virgin, a name referring to Mary, the mother of Jesus Christ
- British Electric Vehicles Ltd, Southport, Lancashire - an early manufacturer of electric road and rail vehicles. Succeeded by Wingrove & Rogers Ltd, Kirkby, Liverpool.
- Bundesamt für Eich- und Vermessungswesen, the Austrian agency for national mapping and metronomy
- Billion-electronvolt (BeV), equivalent to the SI term GeV (gigaelectronvolt)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bev.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.