|All-American Girls Professional Baseball League|
October 24, 1926|
|Died: December 1, 2008
Born in Beloit, Wisconsin, Dusty Dustrude joined the Rockford Peaches in time to travel to Cuba for the AAGPBL spring training in 1947. She was used sparingly and did not return for the 1948 season.
She is part of Women in Baseball, a permanent display based at the Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum in Cooperstown, New York. The exhibition was unveiled on November 5, 1988, to honor the entire All-American Girls Professional Baseball League rather than individual baseball personalities.
- "All-American Girls Professional Baseball League website – Beverly Dustrude entry".
- Encyclopedia of Women and Baseball – Leslie A. Heaphy, Mel Anthony May. Publisher: McFarland & Company, 2006. Format: Paperback, 438pp. Language: English. ISBN 0-7864-2100-2
- "All-American Girls Professional Baseball League History". Archived from the original on 2009-08-28.
- Encyclopedia of Women and Baseball
- Larry Fritsch Cards, LLC. AAGPBL Series 3, 2000
- The Celebrity Black Book 2008 – Jordan Mcauley. Publisher: Mega Niche Media, December 2007. Format: Paperback, 814pp. Language: English. ISBN 978-1-60487-002-2