From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bezmer may refer to:
- In Bulgaria (written in Cyrillic as Безмер):
- Bezmer, Dobrich Province - a village in the Tervel municipality, Dobrich Province
- Bezmer, Yambol Province - a village in the Tundzha municipality, Yambol Province
- Bezmer Point is on the northwest coast of the Varna Peninsula on Livingston Island in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Batbayan of Bulgaria, also known as Bezmer, a tsar (khan) of Bulgaria (668 - 671)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bezmer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.