Pandurang Pundalik Fundkar
|Pandurang Pundalik Fundkar|
Government of Maharashtra
|Preceded by||Eknath Khadse|
|Leader of Opposition|
Maharashtra Legislative Council
2008 – 31 May 2018
|Succeeded by||Prakash Ambedkar|
|Born||21 August 1950|
|Died||31 May 2018(aged 67)|
|Cause of death||Heart attack|
|Children||Sagar Fundkar Vasundhara|
Akash Pandurang Fundkar.
|Alma mater||University of Nagpur|
|As of 16 September, 2009|
He was elected as member of Maharashtra Vidhan Sabha from Khamgaon (Vidhan Sabha constituency) in 1978 and 1980. On July 8, 2016 he was sworn in as a Cabinet Minister in Devendra Fadnavis government.
He died on 31 May 2018 in Breach Candy hospital, Mumbai due to a massive heart attack.
- "Maharashtra Cabinet rejig: 11 ministers sworn in". The Hindu Business Line. 2016-07-08. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- Ganjpure, Vaibhav (2014-10-11). "Triangular battle in store in Buldhana district". The Times of India. Retrieved 28 May 2015.
- "Maharashtra Legislative Council". Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi website.
- "Members Bioprofile". Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi website.
- "Elections result analysis 1978-2004". Election Commission of India, New Delhi. Retrieved 27 January 2010.
- "Maharashtra Ministry". Maharashtraweb.com. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "Maharashtra cabinet reshuffle: CM allocated portfolios to newly sworn-in ministers". The Indian Express. 2016-07-10. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- Sanjay Jog. "Fadnavis rejigs Cabinet with induction of 10 ministers". Business Standard. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
- "bjp leader pandurang phundkar passed away due to heart attack". Maharashtra Times. Retrieved 2018-06-06.
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Maharashtra politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|