Bhawanipatna railway station
|Regional rail and Light rail station|
|Location||SH-16, Parmanandapur, Bhawanipatna, Odisha|
|Coordinates||19°33′09″N 83°54′50″E / 19.5524°N 83.914°ECoordinates: 19°33′09″N 83°54′50″E / 19.5524°N 83.914°E|
|Elevation||241 m (791 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||East Coast Railway|
|Zone(s)||East Coast Railway|
|Division(s)||Sambalpur Railway Division|
|Opened||11 August 2012|
Bhawanipatna railway station was located in Kalahandi district of Odisha State.
The proposal for Lanjigarh–Junagarh line came in 1991, when Bhakta Charan Das was the state railway minister. This line was announced in Railway Budget 1992. After nearly twenty years later this line was completed in 2011. After then Bhawanipatna railway station was opened by former State railway minister Bhakta charan das on 11 August 2012. On the same day, the first train Bhawanipatna–Bhubaneshwar link express started from Bhawanipatna. A Passenger train was extended to Bhawanipatna from Kesinga on 12 August 2012.
- 18437 / 18438 – Bhubaneswar–Junagarh Express
- 58207 / 58208 – Raipur–Bhawanipatna Passenger
- 58303 / 58304 – SAMBALPUR–JUNAGARH ROAD Passenger
- ^ "Bhawanipatna railway station opens". Retrieved 9 December 2013.
- ^ "Bhawanipatna-bhubaneshwar link exp inaugural". Retrieved 9 December 2013.