From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
BIAN or Bian may refer to:
- Kaifeng, a prefecture-level city in eastern Henan province, People's Republic of China
- Uiseong, former name Bian, county in North Gyeongsang province, South Korea
- Bian, Hamadan, a village in Iran
- Bian River (China)
- Bian River (Indonesia)
- Bian (Lu), district in Lu (state) known for brave warriors.
- Banking Industry Architecture Network e.V. (BIAN), a not-for-profit organization in the banking industry founded in 2008
- Rezubian, or Bian, Japanese term to refer to a woman as a Lesbian
- Bian (surname), a Chinese surname
- Bian (weapon), an exotic Chinese weapon. Translated as "hard whip"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.