Jump to navigation Jump to search
BIAN or Bian may refer to:
- Kaifeng, a prefecture-level city in eastern Henan province, People's Republic of China
- Uiseong, former name Bian, county in North Gyeongsang province, South Korea
- Bian, Hamadan, a village in Iran
- Bian River (China)
- Bian River (Indonesia)
- Bian (Lu), district in Lu (state) known for brave warriors.
- Banking Industry Architecture Network e.V. (BIAN), a not-for-profit organization in the banking industry founded in 2008
- Rezubian, or Bian, Japanese term to refer to a woman as a Lesbian
- Bian (surname), a Chinese surname
- Bian (weapon), an exotic Chinese weapon. Translated as "hard whip"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.