Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biddle may refer to:
- Biddle (surname)
- Biddle family, American family
- Biddle Motor Car Company, brass era automobile company based in Philadelphia
- Biddle, Montana, United States, a census-designated place
- Biddle Island (Indiana), United States
- Biddle Street, Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Biddle Street, Yatton, biological site in England
- USS Biddle, several United States Navy ships
- Biddle University, historical name of Johnson C. Smith University
- Biddle Memorial Hall, Johnson C. Smith University, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Biddle House (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biddle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.