From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bielawa is a town in Dzierżoniów County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship, in south-west Poland.
Bielawa may also refer to the following places in Poland:
- Bielawa, Wrocław County in Lower Silesian Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Bielawa, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Bielawa, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
Bielawa can be a Surname
- Herbert Bielawa, American composer and professor of music
- Lisa Bielawa, American composer and vocalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.