Big Al Brewing
Big Al Brewing is a brewery in White Center, Washington, USA. It was started in August 2008 by Alejandro Brown with a Belgian-style wheat beer and an Irish red ale. The brewery is located in Pacific Rim Brewing's former facility. It features a tasting room and lounge.
As of 2009, the beer was available at over 70 bars and restaurants in the Puget Sound region. Since Brown began brewing at home himself, Big Al Brewing has produced beers from the winners of contests in an effort to promote home brewing. The brewery has also partnered with the Emerald City Supporters to release a beer for fans of Seattle Sounders FC.
- Galvin, Chris (March 2010). "Seattle "Beer-scursion"". 944 Magazine.
- Onstot, Laura (August 4, 2010). "Best Guide to Homebrewing - 2010, Alejandro Brown". The Seattle Weekly. Archived from the original on November 3, 2011. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- Morrison, Lisa M. (2011). Craft beers of the Pacific Northwest : a beer lover's guide to Oregon, Washington, and British Columbia. Portland: Timber Press. p. 122. ISBN 978-1-60469-089-7.
- Savarino Dutton, Maggie (April 1, 2009). "Search & Distill: Big Al Brewery Hits Its Stride". The Seattle Weekly. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- Savarino Dutton, Maggie (September 2, 2009). "Winners of Our Inaugural Homebrew Competition Announced". The Seattle Weekly. Archived from the original on October 15, 2011. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- "Big Al Brews Suds For Seattle Sounders Supporters". Seattle Post-Intelligencer. June 4, 2010. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
- Wahl, Grant (May 23, 2011). "A Pacific Passion Play". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved October 17, 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Big Al Brewing.|
- Big Al Brewing, company website