From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up big sister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Big Sister may refer to:
- An older sister, see birth order
- Big Sister (brothel), an online brothel in Prague
- "The Big Sister", an episode of Dexter's Laboratory
- "Big Sister," a song by Elvis Costello and the Attractions from Trust (Elvis Costello album)
- Big Sister's Island, one of the Sisters' Islands of Singapore
- Big Sisters, part of the Big Brothers, Big Sisters program
- Big Sister (radio), a radio soap opera
- Big Sister, an enemy type in the game BioShock 2
- Big Sis, a nickname for Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
- Stóra systir, an anti-prostitution vigilante group in Iceland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Big Sister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.