|Other names||Bikas Ranjan Mishra|
|Occupation||Screenwriter and Director|
|Known for||Chauranga, Dance of Ganesha|
|Notable work||Chauranga, Naach Ganesha|
|Awards||India Gold (Mumbai Film Festival 2014), Grand Jury Prize at Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA 2015), Best Project at Film Bazaar, Goa 2011|
Bikas Ranjan Mishra is an award-winning Indian screenwriter and film director. His first feature film "Chauranga" released in January 2016. The film won awards at Mumbai Film Festival and Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles (IFFLA).
His short film "Dance of Ganesha" had its world premiere at the 16th Busan International Film Festival, and its European premiere at the 41st International Film Festival Rotterdam. The film was also shown at Clermont Ferrand Short Film Festival in France.
He is a recipient of prestigious Hubert Bals Fund for script development.
- 2011 NFDC Incredible India Award for Chauranga
- 2014 Best Film (India Gold) at 16th Mumbai Film Festival 2014 for Chauranga
- 2015 Grand Jury Prize at Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles
- "Bikas Mishra, Official website of Indian Filmmaker and Screenwriter". Bikas Mishra, Official website of Indian Filmmaker and Screenwriter. Retrieved 2017-02-13.
- "Semaine de la Critique du Festival de Cannes". www.semainedelacritique.com. Retrieved 2017-02-15.
- Kamath, Sudhish (December 2, 2011). "The Saturday Interview — Against the grain". The Hindu. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
- The official website of Bikas Mishra
- Bikas Mishra on Internet Movie Database
- Bikas Mishra on Facebook
|This article about an Indian film director is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|