Jump to navigation Jump to search
Biko may refer to:
- Steve Biko (1946–1977), anti-apartheid activist in South Africa
- Biko (restaurant), a Basque restaurant in Mexico City
- Biko (horse), a Thoroughbred
- Biko (food), a type of sweet rice cake from the Philippines
- Bikō, an eroge video game by Illusion
- Beko, a home appliances brand
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.